打印 上一主题 下一主题

谢尔维的理想

[复制链接]

尚未签到

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-2-11 15:44 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
<
Jonjo Shelvey is hoping an impressive performance for Liverpool's second string will catapult him into the Reds squad to face Manchester United.
- }7 D; F+ W1 m* R5 A谢尔维希望能替补上场参加下一轮对阵曼联的比赛。- F% E" b0 i) @3 G5 p5 X' f
The 19-year-old midfielder scored in Liverpool reserves' 4-0 win over Norwich on Tuesday, a match watched by Kenny Dalglish.
8 C9 T9 @: M' y  b, i- ]& KUnited host Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime in what is sure to be a fierce match, given the history between the two great rivals, and especially considering recent events.
7 R! F1 \; R8 V7 J; R9 v这名19岁的中场,在周二对阵诺维奇的预备队比赛中,攻入一球。国王达格利什现场观看了这场比赛。
' _7 `& H* p( z% S+ R利物浦将在周六午后客场对阵曼联,这将又是一场火星撞地球般的激烈比赛。这对英超联赛中的老对手,也可以趁机,解决一下苏亚雷斯与埃弗拉之间的矛盾。1 l$ f- G- V, s2 q& T
And Shelvey is hopeful he can savour the special atmosphere at Old Trafford once again.. p: U7 r8 z+ @- a* j* P  A- w7 {
'Games don't come much bigger,' said Shelvey. 'I came on last year there in the FA Cup. It was a great atmosphere to play in.2 @+ _# A& z: j( O
'Hopefully I can be on the bench on Saturday, but we'll have to wait and see. It will be a great atmosphere and we'll have a great set of fans (travelling) there.' 0 V3 F7 ]0 `; U  h
谢尔维希望能够在老特拉福德体验一把那里的火热气氛。
9 r5 D) ]  o1 V- \5 \7 k“比赛本身没有什么大不了的。”谢尔维说,“去年我曾经在老特拉福德与曼联踢过足总杯比赛,那的气氛简直太好了。“
8 [( t, X: g; D2 Z1 {3 U”希望周六我可以有机会被主教练列入替补席,事实上,恐怕我不得不坐在板凳上看完整场比赛了。这场比赛肯定有很多利物浦球迷在那给球队加油。1 T6 [# v( |; ?1 o% {& U! F/ X) {
你永远不能忽视那里令人血脉迸发的火热气氛。”
5 P: V$ v! S4 j4 `$ W- p  `Shelvey has also set his sights on playing in the FA Cup tie against Brighton on 19th February and, more importantly, the Carling Cup final.
  n0 I4 y4 O( p2 `) O谢尔维同样渴望能够在2月19日,足总杯对阵布灵顿的比赛中登场。更重要的是,也希望能在联赛杯决赛中登场亮相。
# l; o- c0 ~  }$ v8 @$ N8 }$ GLiverpool face Cardiff City on February 26 at Wembley to decide the winners of the first major silverware of the year.2 z& ^6 T7 Y" C( V! U4 U% |9 t& r
2月26日,利物浦将温布利大球场与卡迪夫城队争夺2012年第一座奖杯。3 ~/ Y+ W; a( p6 ?
'I want to try and play in the FA Cup and hopefully be a part of the (Carling Cup) final,' he said. 'That would be lovely and something I could tell my grandkids about when I have them in the future. & ~, H; g) M9 f6 x; I- r  Z! g
“我想在下一场足总杯的比赛中登场,更希望能在联赛杯决赛中贡献自己的力量。”他说“如果以后我有了孩子,我会把这事儿拿出来向他们炫耀的。“; u( c3 ?' \  O8 k5 \+ }
'I just want to keep pushing on in training every day and try to force my hand. Hopefully I can get a few starts and come off the bench.' ( T, q, ?, C0 U# c- r
”现在我要做的就是保持进步,努力训练。握紧双手,抓住机会,争取早日脱离板凳的纠缠。“: ^. _% x* F0 y) \& Q; n0 x

! g- A0 p) A: {1 r* T$ m

尚未签到

沙发
发表于 2012-2-11 21:46 | 只看该作者
努力了就会有回报的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|足球推荐|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|足球推荐论坛 ( 鄂ICP备11007229号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 10:24 , Processed in 0.046371 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2018 baxi.tv

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表