打印 上一主题 下一主题

谢尔维的理想

[复制链接]

尚未签到

跳转到指定楼层
#
发表于 2012-2-11 15:44 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
<
Jonjo Shelvey is hoping an impressive performance for Liverpool's second string will catapult him into the Reds squad to face Manchester United. * @5 @4 u, q) e& @+ e7 U5 \
谢尔维希望能替补上场参加下一轮对阵曼联的比赛。
* c2 B+ ]1 E- o! M* A% i# r2 fThe 19-year-old midfielder scored in Liverpool reserves' 4-0 win over Norwich on Tuesday, a match watched by Kenny Dalglish.
- Y- J9 B3 P1 f: O( B* D% h* TUnited host Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime in what is sure to be a fierce match, given the history between the two great rivals, and especially considering recent events. ! X! v/ F. A  Q$ q  Y6 K
这名19岁的中场,在周二对阵诺维奇的预备队比赛中,攻入一球。国王达格利什现场观看了这场比赛。
& `! m9 T" k% I' t& x利物浦将在周六午后客场对阵曼联,这将又是一场火星撞地球般的激烈比赛。这对英超联赛中的老对手,也可以趁机,解决一下苏亚雷斯与埃弗拉之间的矛盾。- I$ b5 ?$ J% N
And Shelvey is hopeful he can savour the special atmosphere at Old Trafford once again.. q3 Q( s  C" }2 G1 N
'Games don't come much bigger,' said Shelvey. 'I came on last year there in the FA Cup. It was a great atmosphere to play in.
1 h- J' o% @! h( ~. e9 P' f* ~'Hopefully I can be on the bench on Saturday, but we'll have to wait and see. It will be a great atmosphere and we'll have a great set of fans (travelling) there.' 6 |) d+ C& V2 T' S; v& U5 L) v
谢尔维希望能够在老特拉福德体验一把那里的火热气氛。2 `9 J, M7 q% C" H
“比赛本身没有什么大不了的。”谢尔维说,“去年我曾经在老特拉福德与曼联踢过足总杯比赛,那的气氛简直太好了。“
4 {' J) l$ ]& K/ M' T% a”希望周六我可以有机会被主教练列入替补席,事实上,恐怕我不得不坐在板凳上看完整场比赛了。这场比赛肯定有很多利物浦球迷在那给球队加油。
* @4 E( ~7 e1 `1 [2 y你永远不能忽视那里令人血脉迸发的火热气氛。”
9 M+ P1 B/ f3 Y- o. `Shelvey has also set his sights on playing in the FA Cup tie against Brighton on 19th February and, more importantly, the Carling Cup final. 9 \+ A4 `% w* {* J! h
谢尔维同样渴望能够在2月19日,足总杯对阵布灵顿的比赛中登场。更重要的是,也希望能在联赛杯决赛中登场亮相。
  I" Y7 X7 D* x- ]" W% H/ r2 KLiverpool face Cardiff City on February 26 at Wembley to decide the winners of the first major silverware of the year.- w9 ]' f7 V% m! q1 f& `* K
2月26日,利物浦将温布利大球场与卡迪夫城队争夺2012年第一座奖杯。' ^& I3 U" _" f. ?
'I want to try and play in the FA Cup and hopefully be a part of the (Carling Cup) final,' he said. 'That would be lovely and something I could tell my grandkids about when I have them in the future. ( m- O; B. E; ]; U$ t
“我想在下一场足总杯的比赛中登场,更希望能在联赛杯决赛中贡献自己的力量。”他说“如果以后我有了孩子,我会把这事儿拿出来向他们炫耀的。“
) |# w& x% w0 @3 @'I just want to keep pushing on in training every day and try to force my hand. Hopefully I can get a few starts and come off the bench.'
% S7 v1 b# ]" }1 h”现在我要做的就是保持进步,努力训练。握紧双手,抓住机会,争取早日脱离板凳的纠缠。“
0 z$ a( K2 V; ]* F! z0 P7 x' X, ]' P0 J8 W

尚未签到

楼主
发表于 2012-2-11 21:46 | 只看该作者
努力了就会有回报的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|足球推荐|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|足球推荐论坛 ( 鄂ICP备11007229号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 10:27 , Processed in 0.041287 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2018 baxi.tv

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表